We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our rapidly growing company and team. We are building the leading connected company in sports with our innovative Slinger Bag, the Slinger brand, and our portfolio of brands and recent acquisitions: PlaySight, GAMEFACE.AI and Foundation Tennis.
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments and directly under the CMO of the company. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, responding to followers and comments, and the overall development and management of the communities across all Slinger and portfolio company channels. The primary focus of this role will be on the Slinger brand and Slinger Bag.
You have a proven track record of growth and success with consumer brands and are up to date with the latest digital technologies, social and e-commerce platforms and social media trends. You also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a sharp eye for design, and a passion for brand and aesthetic. You are a hard worker, self-starter and have an incredible attention to detail. You will be able to express our company’s brand and views creatively, ensuring high levels of engagement and traffic generated across our channels and to our website.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI across social media channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other departments at the company, such as product and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and overall layout) ensuring a consistent brand feel and aesthetic
- Create and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media channels for a consumer brand
- Hands on experience in content creation and management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of online marketing channels
- Design expertise with the Adobe Suite of products is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in marketing, design or communications
- Experience managing and juggling multiple brands on social is a huge plus as well
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above listed requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Social Media Manager for consideration. CVs sent that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered for the position and will not receive a reply.